A must-have for anyone who loves the ocean
Wearing the 4ocean Bracelet instantly identifies you as a member of the clean ocean movement. It acts as a reminder to curb your consumption of single-use plastic and symbolizes your commitment to a plastic-free ocean. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Includes 4ocean logo vinyl decal (5 ⅜” x ⅞”)
We’re currently developing a circular end-of-life plan for every 4ocean product. Our aim is to eliminate waste at the end of our product lifecycle by taking back 4ocean products that our customers no longer use so they can be properly recycled or transformed into new products. Once you’re done with your 4ocean product, please reach out to our customer service team to receive a prepaid shipping label.
The 4ocean Closed-Loop Program is only available in the U.S. for now, but we plan to expand in the future.